- Matchable provides a platform that helps video game companies enhancing their gaming experience by real time recommendations.
- Basically this platform works as follows:
- 1- the game client pushes player's events (called "actions") to the platform
- 2- the platform computes variables and updates predictive models
- 3- the game client gets real time recommendations when needed
This online documentation aims at helping videogame studios to easily integrate Matchable.
In the following pages we will see the prerequisites and how to integrate Matchable with different programming languages.